Whether you have started a new business or you have an established one, chances are that you will consult a digital marketing company to deal with your marketing requirements. Most of the companies have abandoned the traditional forms of marketing for the prospects of digital marketing.
Digital marketing is cool, easy, effective and provides you with a better return on investment. If you look around, you will find a number of digital marketing companies in Ahmedabad but you need to make sure that the one you have hired is the right one for you.
So, how will you weed out the good from the bad? Here we are providing with some tips and questions that will help you look for the good digital marketing company in Ahmedabad.
General Digital Marketing Agency Questions to Ask
- Which are the clients you have worked with how long do you retain your clients?
- What is your work experience and how do you work with your competitors?
- What are your parameters to judge the success of your projects? How do you look if a strategy is working or not and how do you deal with the positives and negatives?
- What are your techniques to report and measure your performance? How fair are your reports and how much detail you provide your clients with?
- Please provide the terms if your service agreements. Do you have a monthly commitment/cancellation clause?
Questions to Ask About Paid Marketing
- What are your fees structure? Is it commission based or retainer based? And how much is the media fees in it?
- What are your bid management tools and what are your unique methods to use them?
- Please share your approach to landing and creative page testing.
- Which are the most crucial KPIs that you tell your clients to focus on?
- Please share your general approach of optimizing toward a healthy SEM strategy.
- How does your media strategies reporting look like?
- Please share the process of implementing conversion tracking and campaign goals.
A Few Questions to Ask about SEO and Content Strategy:
- Do you conduct an initial audit? Which kind of audit would you recommend?
- Without an initial audit, would you know what I need?
- Will I be paying for services or strategy or the combination of both with my ongoing work?
- How do you go about the regular research and audit of your clients?
- Will you provide me with a list of website services you provide your clients with monthly?
- Please elaborate on the strategies you recommend, how do you use them and how far they are beneficial to my business?
- Does your organic strategy fit in the enormous gamut of digital marketing process?
- Is your SEO team experienced? How many years of experience do they have?
- Can you please provide an example of any of your clients and show me, how did you work with them? What were the keywords you used and how far they were beneficial for them?
- With your SEO strategy, how well their websites are doing and how good their rankings has become?
Questions to Ask about Social Media?
- Who is the person that will create our social media campaign? Like, do you have your internal team to create blogs and pictures etc or you need to look for third parties to do the needful?
- What are your methods of handle internet trolls and other sorts of crisis management?
- Which are your tools to schedule your content?
- Is there any way we can track the leads from our social media campaigns?
- What are your parameters to measure the success of the social media campaign?